About the role
We send 100M+ emails a month to tens of millions of people located in over 195 countries. Our users love WeTransfer products for different reasons, so engaging with them all is no easy task. Expect to be challenged with balancing continuous improvement and optimization with creativity and imagination.
As an Email Manager you will be involved in the entire product cycle: from idea generation, to prioritization, design, implementation and testing. You will work with different product and marketing teams and their designers and copywriters to execute on email campaigns together. Your role will be prioritisation, execution and analysis of these campaigns.
You'll need to be familiar with HTML & CSS and also be open to putting all your ideas through A/B testing to establish the most effective campaigns.
What you'll be doing
- Contribute to overall business and marketing goals with solid email strategy, tactical execution and thorough analysis
- Create large-scale email communications for several WeTransfer products and develop automated email optimization through user clustering
- Manage each element of email and marketing automation campaigns including creative development, setup, targeting and testing to deployment and analysis
- Work closely with multidisciplinary product and marketing teams as well as business stakeholders to move towards better email campaign execution
- Report on campaign-specific email metrics including opens, clicks and opt-out rates
- Rigorously track, monitor and report on past and current campaign performance to iterate on your campaigns to increase engagement and brand love.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience building automated emails and customer journeys
You have at least two years of relevant Email Marketing experience
Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking and ROI analysis
Understanding and working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQL
Excellent written communication skills
Experience with first, last, and multi-touch attribution analytics
Knowledge of email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM and GDPR
Experience in high-growth environment is a plus