Nexthink is a dream software company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in Madrid, Paris, London, Frankfurt, Boston and Dubai, we are proudly represented by 300 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities and 900+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink is a leader in end-user experience management. By combining real-time endpoint analytics and end-user feedback Nexthink’s mission is to help IT improve business impact. Nexthink’s unique analytics & visualizations provide new insight and enable IT to adopt proactive operations, reduce costs and ultimately enhance end-user business productivity.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new Software Engineers!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Windows Software Development Engineer to join us on an innovative project to deliver new exciting features to our customers.
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the Engineering team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of 7+ millions of end-users of our technology.
You are highly motivated and result driven? You love working as part of an agile team, constantly learning and enhancing your skills and you are open to feedback? You like being accountable and have a high sense of product ownership?
Then search no more, we have the perfect spot for you.
As a Windows Software Development Engineer, not only you will implement the features that will make our company crushed the competition, but you will also be exposed to the challenges of doing that iteratively, in getting feedback from the customers and making sure that the quality is over the top!
- Design and implement a new feature in a very special environment that has never been implemented before
- Be ready to analyze crashes, performance degradations, stability issues
- Help QA teammates in their day to day job to solve the issues raised by our dear Level 3 support
- Solve potential bugs found
- Participate in the product release delivery process
- Take actively part in the traditional agile activities (e.g., standups, sprint planning, grooming, …)
- We are looking for Junior and Senior profiles
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Problem solver
- Knowledge of modern C++
- Knowledge of Windows internals, COM, BHO
- Knowledge of IPC and networking
- Knowledge of debugging techniques (Knowledge of kernel debugging is a plus)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Professional-level English spoken and written
Would be a strong advantage:
- Experience in browser plugin development for multiple OS and multiple browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox
- Knowledge on macOS X or not afraid to get some
- Experience with C# (our test suite is written in that language)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
Please submit your CV in English