Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas. So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
We don't do banners. We do billboards!
We built WeTransfer to provide an elegant experience for people who want a trustworthy and hassle-free way of transferring files. When we first decided that a platform should have ‘non-traditional’ advertising, people thought we were crazy (they still do!). We could have plastered our pages with annoying, intrusive banners and hit the jackpot. But we took the long road instead, our service is now not just about sharing files, it’s about sharing experiences and creativity.
At WeTransfer, we are using ‘native content’ to build better relationships with our users. By partnering with some of the world’s most recognised brands and exciting creative-minds we are able to deliver beautiful and relevant content whether it’s paid for or not. They add relevance, experience and creativity to our platform. We’ve established a community that brands can legitimately be a part of, and that’s something no click through can buy.
To continue to fulfil our mission, success in this position requires a blend of strong account, entrepreneurial and creative skills, and the passion and confidence to turn bold, unique ideas into reality. Someone who will support our Sales Director France based in AMS, to bring our French business to a next level.
About the role
We are looking for someone who can handle multiple initiatives at the same time and is capable of maintaining oversight and structure. You know what it takes to make a client happy and you have the charm and convincing power to get everyone on board to get the highest impact campaign live in time. You will be part of a team that works and plays hard, and always committed to score, with the company's best interest at heart.
While we have boarded amazing brands in France this year, we feel like we only got started. If you think beyond what's necessary, have a high intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in fast pace environment, then we're looking for you.
- 3+ years of experience as an account manager or sales manager in Digital Media
- A good understanding of the Digital Media Landscape in France
- Strong analytical skills and understanding how to translate briefings and numbers into a strategy
- Experience working with brands and agencies directly
- An understanding of Ad Serving Platforms and Third party tracking/reporting systems like GA, Moat and Meetrics
- You are fluent in both French and English
You also have:
- Great relationship & communication skills, ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team.
- Project management capabilities, with experience in completing projects with minimal direction and high attention to detail.
An understanding of how to prioritise, comfortable with taking ownership and initiative.
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision-making skills.
Flexibility. You can work under pressure, are a natural multitasker and can work with tight deadlines.