Customer Value management with personalized interactions at the right time is one of Intersec's strategic solution.
Our Internship program will give you a chance to get to the real-world business experience and build your network before graduation. We are seeking a self-motivated intern to join our organization.
During this 6 months internship within the Marketing Department, and in coordination with one of our Senior Product Manager, you will be in charge of the day to day animation and management of marketing tool kit produced by the team, which is a key element of the animation process of Intersec sales, and a central reference for all our professional services teams, located around the world.
What can you learn with us ?
- Gain competencies on Customer Base Management and Customer engagement solutions, or Asset tracking.
- You will help develop our Geostatistics and Public safety solutions, and geolocation middleware.
- Concretely contribute to the genuine missions of a Product Manager
- Help produce diverse marketing collaterals on various dimensions: business analysis, competitive intelligence, competitive analysis, best practices,
- Remain abreast of market trends and competition
- Develop a collaborative approach : work closely with communication, sales and presales teams
- Organize and manage the marketing Tool Kit
- Animate and communicate Marketing Tool Kit developments
- Broaden Intersec competitive intelligence activity
- Produce competitor analysis synthesis
- Flesh out product marketing collaterals
Business Stack: Product marketing, Strategic marketing, Market search, Case study, Marketing B2B, consumer engagement.
Technical Stack: Software applications, web-based applications, Big data et Analytics, Geolocation mobile networks
The Challenge ? Accompany product design and marketing team on the development of the product portfolio, enhancing marketing collaterals to be even more convincing and to contribute to improve sales margin and volume.
It’s an exciting adventure if you’re looking for an experience in a company who continue its ascents, working on innovative fields, developing cutting edge technology, an evolving in an international environment. You will be immersed in a dynamic an experienced team, with good challenges and responsibilities.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ideally a BAC+6 Mastère / Joint degree / Double degree OR Master (Bac+5 min) of Business Degree (marketing strategy, or business administration) OR Master Bac+5 min) of Engineering Degree (telecommunications, IT, or general engineering education)
- Proficiency in pack-office (PowerPoint especially)
- Fluent in English & French (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Willigness to learn, be mentored and improve.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Proper interpersonal and organizational skills, autonomy at work
Why join Intersec?
- If you're looking for an environment with a strong tech culture: blog, hackathon, show & tell, good practices / standby, casual wear
- If you are looking for a team open to innovation and initiative
- If you enjoy multicultural environments (+22 nationalities)
- Bright offices, with superb 360-degree views, shops and many amenities nearby
- Start-up spirit: billiards, table football, consoles, arcades, ping-pong, piano
- Numerous aperitifs and team lunches
- Several surprises from our "Wellness" group and Corporate Social Committee
- Corporate restaurant, cafeteria, fully equipped kitchen, tea room, gym, ...
Ready for the Challenge? Join Us…