Since 2005, Condeco has grown beyond the UK, to locations spanning the globe, with our leading workplace technology solutions. We are passionate about innovation with over 30 per cent of revenue invested back into research and development every year; keeping our pioneering technology at the heart of our company. Having motivated professionals join Team Condeco who are eager to further their careers and gain invaluable business knowledge means we continue to define innovative ideas for the future. The key qualities we look for in our exceptional team members are drive, focus and tenacity. Company culture is key to what we do, our innovation is second-to-none, and our team members are truly exceptional. It's a very exciting time for Team Condeco as we pioneer the future of the workplace together.
Condeco is looking to enhance its global Sales team through hiring Inside Sales Executives at its global headquarters in London.
- Responding to inbound enquiries for Condeco solutions in a timely manner, carrying out a full qualification and analysis on all leads.
- Carrying forward any qualified leads to the Opportunity-Discovery stage during which a deeper analysis of customer needs should be carried out remotely, with help from the external sales team.
- Researching target prospect lists, their decision makers and external stakeholders using a variety of tools including LinkedIn Sales Navigator. This includes finding “whitespace” within existing Condeco customers, as well as net-new logos.
- Targeted outbound campaigns to create demand into specific verticals and named accounts based on matches to our existing customers and experience. This is done through use of a number of attractive “calls to action” such as custom assets, publications and events.
- Working with Marketing teams to create demand for events, from large trade-shows down to small territory-focused private events
- Creating new demand by nurturing pre-existing Leads and Opportunities which have gone cold.
- Building and nurturing relationships with Leads and Opportunities through regular and proactive touch points
- Update and meticulously maintain the CRM (Salesforce.com)
- To own, achieve (and plan to exceed) monthly targets for the creation of new Sales Accepted Opportunities.
- 2+ years’ previous lead generation, or Inside Sales experience within a B2B environment
- German Speaking
- Confident approach to outbound demand generation and target hunting
- Ability to chase leads and engage within new business prospects
- Experience of segmenting and nurturing leads, and turning them into opportunities
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of solution selling for IT
- Experience of using Salesforce.com, Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience of “Social Selling” and managing their own B2B social media presence