Founded in 2004, our mission is to help IT delivery organisations transform the way they service and support business end-users.
By combining the power of having access to real-time endpoint data with well-known business objectives we provide organisations with the key to improve employee productivity, mitigate risk and improve cost aspects of delivering IT services.
The company is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland and has presence in UK, Nordics, Benelux, Germany, France, Spain, Middle East, US and Asia Pacific. We are proudly represented by more than 25 nationalities and 900+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
To support the growth of the Nexthink business in Southern Europe we are looking to expand our Solution Consulting team with additional presales resources in France.
The focus of the Solution Consulting organization is on creating and delivering innovative value propositions to executive audiences within enterprise accounts by matching technical capabilities to business outcomes.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the sales organization in the local territory over achieve its revenue goals by providing presales support for new and existing customers in cooperation with our value adding partners.
Working as a key player within the territory, the Solution Consultant is expected to work collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services and Partner teams to understand sales and business priorities, and to align their activity with the needs of the local business.
The role reports to the Solution Consulting Team Lead for Southern Europe, with day-to-day priorities being set by the local team.
Key elements and responsibilities are described below:
- Help the sales team qualify leads by using your deep understanding of product capabilities to address business issues and provide business value.
- Demonstrate how Nexthink solutions can support overall customer initiatives and how this generates business outcome.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in different functions such as IT Security, IT Operations and IT Service Management to illustrate use cases where Nexthink can add value. This requires strong account management capability as well as a passion and enthusiasm for introducing disruptive technology.
- Support and lead large scale enterprise transactions as a Solution Consultant by using industry knowledge and understanding to move deals forward.
- Run and facilitate value-based workshops with prospects so that they can fully discover and understand how Nexthink can address their strategic projects and major issues.
- Participate as a speaker in key company events and other marketing related activity.
- Become a thought leader both internally and externally around driving business value with Nexthink.
- Enable Partners to understand the Nexthink value proposition and assist them in their go-to-market efforts.
- You consider yourself being an A-player and understand that success comes through team work and sharing knowledge
- Proven experience of working with a sales organization and a track record of successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the introduction of a new technology into a new market.
- Experience of one or more of the following areas:
- Workplace, End User or Desktop Services and management of these
- Digital Experience Monitoring or similar end-user experience driven functions
- Cloud, Win10, O365 and other Migration-, Release- or Change related projects
- The ITIL framework, Service Lifecycle and other quality of service related disciplines
- Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance related disciplines
- Demonstrated skills in complex solutions environments
- Superior business acumen; ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance, but also to use good judgment and escalate issues when needed
- Technologically savvy and able to learn Nexthink products and services, technologies and business
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of and interacting comfortably with senior leaders and executives
- Team player, able to thrive on finding solutions in a dynamic work environment
- Fluent in French (both written and verbally) as well as English
We are only as good as our people. That's why we are looking for exceptional individuals, who can bring their skills and passion to the team and who strive to create excellence.