Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas. So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
We don't do banners. We do billboards!
We built WeTransfer to provide an elegant experience for people who want a trustworthy and hassle-free way of transferring files. When we first decided that a platform should have ‘non-traditional’ advertising, people thought we were crazy (they still do!). We could have plastered our pages with annoying, intrusive banners and hit the jackpot. But we took the long road instead, our service is now not just about sharing files, it’s about sharing experiences and creativity.
At WeTransfer, we are using ‘native content’ to build better relationships with our users. By partnering with some of the world’s most recognised brands and exciting creative-minds we are able to deliver beautiful and relevant content whether it’s paid for or not. They add relevance, experience and creativity to our platform. We’ve established a community that brands can legitimately be a part of, and that’s something no click through can buy.
To continue to fulfil our mission, success in this position requires a blend of strong account, entrepreneurial and analytical skills, and the passion and confidence to turn bold, unique ideas into reality. Someone who can independently support our largest global accounts from our HQ in Amsterdam.
About the role
We are looking for someone who can handle multiple projects simultaneously and is capable of maintaining oversight and structure. You know what it takes to make a client happy and you have the charm and convincing power to get everyone on board to get the highest impact campaign live in time. You will be part of a team that works and plays hard, and always committed to score, with the company's best interest at heart.
We work with the world's best brands and feel like we only got started. If you think beyond what's necessary, have a high intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in fast pace environment, then we're looking for you!
- 3+ years of experience as an account manager, business developer or business analyst in Digital Media
- A good understanding of the digital media landscape and its key metrics
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and analyse areas for improvement, and define the requirements to optimise and maximising impact
- Experience working with brands and agencies directly
- An understanding of Ad Serving Platforms and Third party tracking/reporting systems like GA and Moat
- You are fluent in English, any other language preferred
You also have:
- Great relationship & communication skills, ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team.
- Project management capabilities, with experience in completing projects with minimal direction and high attention to detail.
- An understanding of how to prioritise, comfortable with taking ownership and initiative.
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision-making skills, likes to be challenged and does not take no for an answer
- Flexibility. You can work under pressure, are a natural multitasker and can work with tight deadlines.