We are looking for a high-performing and ambitious Regional Sales Manager with a proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
The goal is to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability in Europe.
To be successful in this role you must be comfortable making dozens of calls/mails per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
How about Intersec ?
We’re a team of 120 people, with offices in Paris (HQ), Dubai, New-York and Singapour .
As a Fast Data company, we develop innovative softwares that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, so as to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Our technology process and consolidate huge amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Our modular and highly scalable solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics. They are deployed in more than 70 countries, through an open architecture, with no 3rd party dependency.
We have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Morocco Telecom, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil…
Your Responsibilities :
Within the Sales team, you will be preferably based in Paris (another EU country also works) and reporting to the VP Sales EMEA.
Your mission is to plan and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve sales objectives (average deal size 600kE):
- Assist in driving the company’s product and market strategies.
- Build, develop and maintain profitable partnerships with C level stakeholders
- Cracking into new territories and new markets to source new sales opportunities
- Identify local customer needs and grow our customer base in assigned territory through solid solution selling propositions
- Contact targeted clients through cold calls and emails, using every relevant strategy, including your own network
- Acting as a strategic selling leader to close significant deals and hit sales quotas in tamely manner
- Developing commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management, within assigned territories
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- Create awareness about Intersec in several accounts and groups where the name was not heard before
- Represent Intersec in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) and recruit new sponsors
- Manage partners and clients relationships
Who we’re looking for :
- Resilient and result oriented with a proven track record in sales in European countries
- Profound understanding of various licenses of business models (subscription, SaaS, term-licensed)
- Experience in selling in Telco environment (Core Network equipment, CRM, VAS Platform)
- Trusted advisor, selling on C level in B2B markets
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Business cased focus : able to drive a business case, build a value proposition
- Strong skills on selling on value proposition and customer benefits
- Excellent customer service (Clients reference checks will be performed)
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Excellent organizational, leadership ang negociation skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce ideally) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Availability to travel as needed (twice a month)
- English is mandatory, French and/or another European language is a big plus
- If you look up to strategic solution selling challenges and care about managing end-to-end opportunities with stature clients
- If you're passionate about big data and cutting-edge solutions : we install a completely innovative solution, which manages phenomenal amounts of data and which allows our clients to find new sources of revenue (Big data, Campaign manager, geolocation, location based advertising)...
- If you're looking for an international scope and eager to travel for business necessities
- If you enjoy multicultural environments (+22 nationalities)
- Bright offices, superb 360-degree views, shops and many amenities nearby
- Startup spirit : restroom, billiards, consoles, arcades, ping-pong, piano,...
- Numerous drinks and team lunches
- Casual dress code, "wear your biggest smile" & home-office
- Several surprises from our "Wellness group" and Corporate Social Committee
- Sponsored company restaurant, cafeteria, equipped kitchen, tea-room, gym, RTTs,..
Ready for the challenge ? Let us know more about you !
Please provide your resume in English (Our Management speaks english)