Skills: Application Consultant, Customer Success, SAAS, SQL, API’s, Troubleshooting
Since 2005, Condeco has grown beyond the UK, to locations spanning the globe, with our leading workplace technology solutions. We are passionate about innovation with over 30 per cent of revenue invested back into research and development every year; keeping our pioneering technology at the heart of our company. Having motivated professionals join Team Condeco who are eager to further their careers and gain invaluable business knowledge, means we continue to define innovative ideas for the future. The key qualities we look for in our exceptional team members are drive, focus and tenacity. Company culture is key to what we do, our innovation is second-to-none, and our team members are truly exceptional. It's a very exciting time for Team Condeco as we pioneer the future of the workplace together.
The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in both business and technology and will need to be comfortable in a customer-facing position. This role serves as a technical advisor and subject matter expert in Condeco products, while providing an optimized solution designed to fit the needs of the customer’s business operations.
- Research, review, and recommend product design, configuration, and integrations to meet the technical and business needs of the customers.
- Provide guidance to customers regarding best practices and system configuration on how to use our products.
- Work closely with product management to review new innovations, enhancements, and changes in the product roadmap, reviewing technical impact on both the user experience and the customer experience.
- Engage with customer’s developers/vendors for partnership opportunities in building solutions based on Condeco APIs.
- Assist with review of technical product documentation.
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, customer support, engineering, sales, and project delivery to drive customer success.
- Take ownership of escalated technical issues and see them through to resolution.
- Review Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reports to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- 2+ years’ experience in a client facing technical role.
- Technical experience with API’s, SQL queries/scripts, IIS, and troubleshooting web applications & networking technologies
- Exposure to Active Directory/ADFS/Azure AD or federation technologies
- Microsoft Azure or other cloud technology platforms.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Results focused, flexible, proactive and detail orientated.
- Passionate in working closely with customers and delivering success.
- Willingness to work and travel as required nationally and internationally.
- Follow us on Twitter | LinkedIn | Youtube
- Recruitment Privacy Statement - https://www.condecosoftware.com/careers/recruitment-privacy-statement/