The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in both business and technology and must be comfortable in a customer-facing position. You will be the customer's go-to person for everything Condeco related and should be comfortable with discussing product capabilities and communicating the customer's voice internally.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a client/people facing function.
- Manage challenges in external customers (Face to Face or via phone)
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Results focused, flexible, proactive and detail orientated
- Passionate in working closely with customers and delivering success
- Have a personable presence and strive to achieve long term relationships with customers
- Willingness to work and travel.
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Be the focal point for the customer’s every need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our services.
- Understand and provide knowledge of the Condeco system and products, including configuration, infrastructure, best practices and functionality.
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings including service and business reviews.
- Be proactive by looking at usage and drive adoption of products, whilst maintaining a professional and emphatic approach
- Track & monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and pursue growth and upsell opportunities.
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including sales, finance, product management, customer support and engineering to drive customer success.
- Take ownership of escalated issues and see them through to resolution
- Provide feedback internally on process improvements to develop a better customer experience
- Able to articulate the company strategy and vision to Customers.
- Follow us on Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Recruitment Privacy Statement - https://www.condecosoftware.com/careers/recruitment-privacy-statement/