Operations Coordinator at Huel
New York City, NY, US
A new exciting opportunity to join our team in New York!
Huel has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of care to our customers, being able to service our customers all over the world is crucial to our continued success. We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our team to support with demand planning, procurement, logistics and other areas business where necessary. This role will work closely with our Lead Operations Executive and the wider team in the UK.
- Purchasing – Organising and assisting with the purchasing of all types of products and stock i.e. ingredients, packaging, merchandise, marketing materials etc for current products and trials
- Scheduling – Assisting in organising scheduled production runs and ensuring these go ahead.
- Stock control – assisting in demand planning, liaising with external parties as to what levels of stock they hold and subsequently placing orders for stock replenishment's.
- Assisting with any changes in Business Operations – new suppliers, new fulfilment houses, new manufacturers etc.
- Marketing support – Assisting the Marketing team with any operational aspects of marketing campaigns, PR activities etc.
- Quality – Liaising with Quality team regarding any customer complaints that come in. Liaising with external parties should these complaints raise any production issues etc.
- Tracking Customer issues and complaints. Liaising with Customer service regarding this. Tracking any trends that crop up and how this reflects on suppliers, NPD etc.
- External provider communication and support. Updating suppliers, manufacturers and the fulfilment houses.
- Logistics - scheduling appointments for deliveries to 3PL's and following the process from ordering through to arrival
- Forecasting – physically compiling statistics of previous months sales data etc to track growth trends to attempt to forecast possible future trends.
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- Super communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of general office administration, purchasing, stock control, finance and quality management are highly desirable.
- Enthusiasm and strong work ethic are essential
- Flexibility will be key, everyone wears a lot of hats and requirements change all the time.