You want to have an autonomy to handle and think of solutions by yourself. Join Intersec Group as a Support Engineer.
Intersec Group is a Fast Data company, where we develop innovative software’s that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Our technology process and consolidate huge amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Used in more than 70 countries, our solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics.
With offices in Paris, Dubai, Chicago, Singapour we have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Morocco Telecom, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil, …
Inside our R&D Department, your main mission will be to Support Intersec products. You will also have an assigned list of customers, worldwide, your duty will be to handle their tickets and make sure the SLAs are respected. You will be responsible for the relationship with customer, you will have to prioritize your tickets. You will be working in a highly technical environment with telecommunications protocols (SMPP, MM7, MAP, TCP) and Linux system (filesystems, system performance).
Your key responsibilities:
- Handle the technical tickets.
- Communicate towards customer and analyze the issues
- Escalate towards R&D department if needed
- Anticipate situation before they become critical
- Escalate to management
- Linux OS, Bash, Python, TCP/IP
- Git, Telecommunication protocols
Why it’s interesting? You will have the opportunity to improve in many different domains. Your communication will be key, your technical skills will be key. You will have the opportunity to discuss internally with our R&D experts and you will get the autonomy to handle and think of solutions by yourself. It’s also about evolving in a production context with platforms that must be live 24/7 and where you will learn to use the correct process to make the right decision at the right time. Succeeding in our Support Team will lead you to various career opportunities inside our R&D and Professional Services departments.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have an engineering diploma or equivalent in Telecommunication
- Working experience with Telecom providers
- Very good knowledge in linux, and a significant experience in shell Scripting for Unix/Linux
- Good knowledge of Python
- Very good knowledge of TCP/IP network programming
- You’re a team player
- You're known for your great interpersonal skills
- You have excellent communications skills
- You can handle priorities
- You are autonomous and rigorous.
- A solid technical culture : our R&D team is a team of passionate people, keen to share knowledge and innovation: blog, hackathon, show & tell, good practices/wake, casual wear... all the conditions are there to develop cutting-edge solutions, with a support team!
- If you enjoy multicultural environments (+22 nationalities)
- Bright offices, with a superb 360-degree view, shops and many amenities nearby
- Startup spirit: billiards, table football, consoles, arcade terminals, table tennis, piano
- Numerous aperitifs and team lunches
- Dress code casual, "wear your biggest smile"!
- Several surprises from our "Wellness" group and Works Council
- Sponsored company restaurant, cafeteria, equipped kitchen, tea shops, sports hall, RTT,...
Ready for the challenge? Let us know more about you!