Support Agent at WeTransfer
Who we are looking for?
- Flawless English speaker (native or C1) preferably a second language.
- You know how to fly solo, but you're also a great team player. Experience in support is nice - but not required.
- We believe nerds rule the world, and knowledge is power. If there's something you don't know, you'll go and find the answer.
- A keen eye for product development and the ability to translate user needs into action. You're a pro at reading between the lines.
- On point communication skills across the board. You're not a robot, you stay away from buzzwords, and are up for real conversations with users and your colleagues.
- Flexibility. You need to be okay with a shift schedule. Providing support globally is not a 9-5 job and we need to help our users on the weekends too.
- We are inclusive and open-minded to all views and expressions. No matter your position on whichever spectrum - there's a home for you here.
- You do not require visa sponsorship.