Senior Digital Designer at WeTransfer
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas. So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
We believe creative thinking is the driving force for humankind. Our vision is to enable the effortless transfer and transformation of ideas. Our mission is to bring ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools.
Here at The Studio, our in-house creative hub, we work closely with our product, marketing and editorial teams, helping them with their creative needs. We also work in close collaboration with our AdSales department to help bring our vision and belief in better advertising to our partners all over the world.
Together we help design, plan and publish global campaigns that touch the hearts and imaginations of millions of users.
At The Studio we are looking for an experienced digital creative designer who has been working in the advertising industry for at least 5 years.
About the role
You’ll play a key role in successfully growing and evolving WeTransfer's Advertising unit coaching other designers and developers in your team to take the appropriate approach: knowing when and how to move fast, and when to finesse the details – always with the bigger picture in mind. This is your game, and you know how to play it.
Over the course of your career, you have worked for different brands - preferably in an agency setting, and are excellent at pitching your concepts through decks and presentations.
You are great at visualising through different media, whether it’s paper, photo-edits or digital illustration.
You turn those concepts into perfect assets for our developers to work with.
You manage all your projects from start to finish and mentor other designers and developers on concepts.
You are passionate about working with people and developing their personal growth, as well as coaching, team management and organization. You have excellent organizational skills and proficiency in management tools such as Jira, Trello or Wrike.
- An understanding of innovative design and layout
- Strong skills with design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and clients
- The flexibility to adapt your ideas to suit client expectations
- Awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- An innovative approach to how advertising is executed
- A track record of inventive and compelling design work
- Fluent in English
- You are an inspiring team player
Even better if you have:
- Video editing skills
- Experience in managing and educating juniors
- A network of interdisciplinary freelancers