As a leading Fast Data company, we develop innovative software’s that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, so as to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Our technology process and consolidate huge amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Used in more than 70 countries, our solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics. With offices in Paris, Dubai, New-York, Singapore we have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Morocco Telecom, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil, …
We are looking for people who are in line with our philosophy: passion for technology, willingness to discover and try new things, teamwork. We work in a casual environment, with nerves battles, hackathons and crazy geek stuff.
Our Internship program will give you a chance to get to the real-world business experience and build your network before graduation. We are seeking a self-motivated intern to join our organization within our Professional Services department. In this position you will be expected to assist our Principal Solution Architect to create sizing tools and standard architecture for Intersec solutions
You will join one of our PS team, for a 6 months internship, and work closely with Senior Solution Architects, and collaborate with the R&D department as well.
- Define the plan with solution architect
- Define standard benchmark methodology: tools for performance measurement, traffic generators...
- Develop benchmark tools.
- Install testbed and tools. Run load-test campaign and collect metric data
- Test the proper functioning of architectures on Labs (locally hosted or AWS deployment)
- Use the sizing tool to define different standard architectures – (single / multi hosts) with or without georedundancy
- Analyze the results of the benchmarks and enhance current sizing tool
Why its interesting? In this internship you’ll have the opportunity to learn from a Principal Solution Architect in order to create sizing tools and architecture recommendation for Intersec Solutions. You will work with all the big Telecom Service providers by using their Big Data.
Technical stack :
- Scripting : Python/ Shell
- Version control system : Git
- Environment : Linux
- Cluster/High Availability
Skills and Abilities:
- Currently pursuing a min Bac+3 or equivalent in software engineering, Telecom or related field
- Fluency in french and english
- Able to manage basic commands in Linux
- Experience in programming in python, and scripting in shell
- Knowledge of clustering solutions and high-availability concepts
- Desire to contribute in the creation of sizing tools and standard architecture for Intersec Solutions
- Willigness to learn, be mentored and improve
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Eager to discover new tools
- Autonomy and intellectual rigor
- Ability to document tools and process in english
Why join Intersec?
- If you're passionate about Big Data and cutting-edge solutions : we install a completely innovative solution, which manages phenomenal amounts of data and which allows our clients to find new sources of revenue (Campaign Manager, geolocation, location base advertising,...)
- If you have interest in Cloud platforms, as we’re heading to it
- If you're looking for an environment with a strong tech culture: blog, hackathon, show & tell, good practices / standby, casual wear
- If you are an automation enthusiast
- If you are looking for a team open to innovation and initiative
- If you enjoy multicultural environments (+22 nationalities)
- Bright offices, with superb 360-degree views, shops and many amenities nearby
- Start-up spirit: billiards, table football, consoles, arcades, ping-pong, piano
- Numerous aperitifs and team lunches
- Several surprises from our "Wellness" group and Corporate Social Committee
- Corporate restaurant, cafeteria, fully equipped kitchen, tea room, gym, ...
Ready for the Challenge? Join Us…