StarLeaf is seeking to hire a full time Inside Sales Representative to work in the UK&I Channel Team. The role will report to the Director of Channels, UK&I.
Founded in the UK in 2008, we have a global footprint with representation on every continent and offices across the world. We are on a mission to transform the way businesses communicate and collaborate by designing intuitive messaging, premium meeting and calling solutions.
In September, the company was named in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.
Working within a set of accounts based primarily on deal size. Primarily office based, the Inside Sales Representative will own and close sales opportunities. You will be expected to work with reseller partners and drive the pipeline of deals to revenue.
The role requires active cooperation with multiple departments and so relationship building, and people skills are essential.
Every day is different, but here is an overview of what you will be required to do:
- Perform against a sales target every quarter
- Receive marketing qualified leads and promptly follow up
- Below a certain deal size, be responsible for closing the sale in cooperation with our reseller partners
- Above a certain deal size, be responsible for handing over to a field sales person to continue and close the sale
- Develop and nurture relationships with our reseller partners
- Ensure all sales activities are recorded in Salesforce
- Achieve weekly KPI’s with a focus on call times and quality
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity
- Focus on positioning StarLeaf’s entire products and services portfolio
- Undertake any other duties required to assist in the successful and efficient operation of your regional sales team