User researcher at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Well hello you! Yes, you, with your solid background in qualitative research methods and yet a keen interest and familiarity with the quantitative world!
We’re Nexthink, a Swiss start-up specialized in helping large companies ensure their employees have a great experience with their digital tools. We do that by helping IT departments identify what doesn’t work and why, so that they can solve problems before users even notice them. We also allow them to get end-user feedback through targeted surveys, delivered right on the users’ desktops.
You guessed it: that’s where you come in. We want to better understand what makes a good or a bad survey: how to ensure our surveys have best-in-class response rates while delivering reliable insights.
That’s why we want you to help us understand what makes great surveys, how to improve our writing and our product, and how to better analyze their results to turn them into actionable insights.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Conduct a literature review on survey best practices
- Synthesize results in internal best practices, including key dos and don'ts
- Work with some of our clients to perform surveys of their employees
- Study the results, and interview select respondents to improve our understanding of them
- Summarize your insights in customer-oriented documentation
- Work with our product team to inform decisions on the design of new features
- Function: Research, Product Management, Analyst
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
Your background and qualifications include:
- A degree in anthropology, sociology, cognitive psychology, marketing or similar
- A solid background in qualitative research methods
- Fluency with quantitative research methods
- Capacity to summarize your thinking in clear and concise writing, in English
- Interest for the world of technology and start-ups
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written)
Come on, just hit the button on the top right of the screen and come talk to us, it will be fun!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.