Technical Account Manager at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for the customers you are assigned to under the Premium Support program. You will ensure the success of the customers you handle in terms of technical support and you will become their single point of contact for their region. You will be based either in Frankfurt, Zurich or Home Office and will report to the Director of Technical Support.
The candidate must have a previous experience in L2 and L3 support, customer facing consulting and should be willing to work in team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn and open to feedbacks coming from his peers and superiors. She/he should be feeling a high sense of ownership of the domain she/he is responsible for.
- First, second and third level of support for Premium Support customers located in your business area – up to 5 accounts.
- Direct handling of the troubleshooting phase including phone communication and remote sessions with the requester.
- Constant tracking of every request coming from the customers you manage from the beginning until its resolution.
- Be present in key meetings throughout the different phases of the project such as the kick-off, roll-out or go-live.
- Organize and take part in follow-up meetings with the different teams of the organization involved in the resolution of a given topic.
- Responsible for the coordination of tasks and communication between the customer and the different teams inside of our organization.
- To make sure you know the all the details about the customer environment, their business and needs.
- To become the person to contact when speaking about the customers you manage.
- Ensure the implementation meets the requirements defined by the customer and perform sanity checks to validate its continuity.
- You will closely follow every project your customers are involved in to ensure the growth of the overall knowledge.
- Function: Engineering, Information Technology, Customer Service
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
- At least 5 years of technical support experience
- Consolidated experience in troubleshooting Linux server-side applications
- Consolidated experience in virtualization and system and network administration
- Basic understanding of Linux scripting
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German (other European languages are a plus, French is a big plus)
- Very strong orientation towards customer service
- Curiosity and strong attention to details
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.