VP, WW MSP at Malwarebytes
Santa Clara, CA, US
Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
- Resilient, hard charging, innovative executive with a proven track record of building, motivating and creating high performing teams.
- Someone who has lead from the front in developing, tuning and scaling an MSP business with partners.
- Internal channel ambassador aligning MSP leadership with Malwarebytes sales leadership.
- Experience in driving and measuring sales and technical enablement plan for a worldwide MSP channel.
What You'll Do:
- Drive our sales engagement and results with our MSP Channel worldwide.
- Enable current MSP partners to develop opportunities with existing and new accounts.
- Responsible for recruiting new MSP partners in critical geographies.
- Drive team to produce annual business plans with key MSP partners for review on a quarterly basis.
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- 5 plus years of experience in a software channel development function working with MSP partner relationships from executives to local AE’s
- Experience working in the IT Channel, specifically in the MSP space. Complete understanding of how an MSP operates, how they sell and what a successful MSP looks like.
- Demonstrated success in major account development, relationship building, ability to work at multiple levels within an organization.
- Direct and channel sales experience with a track record of achieving and exceeding revenue and recruitment goals
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks without losing attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, annual global company off-site, sporting events and lots of other great stuff