Professional Services Consultant at Nexthink
Boston, MA, US
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Assist and provide expertise during a Nexthink project implementation, including:
- Analysis of the customer needs, goals, strategic plans and constraint in order to advice the best possible use of Nexthink;
- Understanding and analysis of the customer needs, goals and challenges related to compliance and cybersecurity;
- Translate the identified compliance and security needs into a Nexthink solution, inline with industry best practices;
- Integrate Nexthink into existing customer processes (e.g. Risk Management) to maximize usage and value;
- Provide new insights to integrate Nexthink with existing security solutions;
- Planning and delivering the deployment of the solution; including the installation and configuration of the server and reporting components in line with the agreed architecture;
- Identifying and delivering against agreed use cases so that Nexthink is successfully operationalized inside of the client organization;
- Educating and empowering the client to take full advantage of the Nexthink solution, so that the solution is fully adopted;
- Preparing all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related;
- Seeking to continuously improve how we drive the adoption of the solution and create incremental customer value; create content that is of value to customers, partners and the sales organization;
- Following up with the customers to ensure the solution is well implemented, and successfully used by the customers.
- Coordinate and communicate about all aspects of the project with other teams, such as Sales, Presales, Support, Product Management and Engineering
- Improve Customer and Partners satisfaction
- Write Services documentation
- Contribute to our OnLine community by publishing articles, posts, etc
- This position requires 50% travel
- This position is remote within the US
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Consulting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a consulting position
- Extensive technical knowledge
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience in at least one security operational domain (e.g. SOC, vulnerability assessment, pen testing, incident response)
- Excellent knowledge of the current industry security standards and regulations (e.g. ISO27k, PCI-DSS, GDRP, NIST)
- Comfortable with Risk Management frameworks, ideally with experience in risk assessments
- Excellent knowledge of the current Cyber threats landscape
- Security certification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, CCSK, CEH, ISO27 would be highly appreciated
- Good knowledge of IT operations in challenging environments
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- Ability to articulate business value to senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to collect customer feedbacks, handle them and understand customer pain points, coming out with a solution to it
- Excellent communication, customer facing and teamwork skills
- Exceptional analytical skills; outstanding communication and teamwork skills, social awareness
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows clients and applications, Linux is a plus
- Practical knowledge of SQL, XML, VBA. Practical experiences in data integration
- Education in computer science or strong background in IT roles
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.