Financial Controller at Nexthink
Nexthink is a dream software company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the US, we are proudly represented by 300 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities and 900+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink is a leader in end-user experience management. By combining real-time endpoint analytics and end-user feedback Nexthink’s mission is to help IT improve business impact. Nexthink’s unique analytics & visualizations provide new insight and enable IT to adopt proactive operations, reduce costs and ultimately enhance end-user business productivity.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Reporting to the Head of Controlling, the Financial Controller (100%) will:
- Lead the business partnering activity with each function, with a dedicated focus on HR operations
- Implement reporting tools allowing budget owners to make financially viable business decisions
- Play an active role in the Budget and Forecast exercise
- Develop and prepare monthly cost analysis of Actuals vs. Budget and Forecast
- Ensure that all accounting allocations are appropriately made and documented
- Contribute to maintaining a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Bachelor or master’s degree in finance or equivalent diploma
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as the role will be required to interact with other departments on a daily basis
- Demonstrated effectiveness in using MS Office tools
- Knowledge of Software SAP Business One and Tagetik a plus
- Fluent in English and French, German is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.