Content Manager at Nexthink
Boston, MA, US
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
We are looking for a skilled and agile writer to join our growing and successful marketing team. The job of the content manager is to enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
What you would be doing?
You’ll play a pivotal role in planning and drafting our content, through a mix of research, trend analysis and deep IT industry knowledge.
- Manage marketing’s editorial calendar, which includes: blog, webinars, social, podcasts
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Manage Nexthink’s SEO to develop content, programs and tasks to maximize our website and grow traffic
- Work with our in-house experts to write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Ghost write editorial content for our in-house experts, as needed
- Prepare well-structured drafts using our CMS
- Edit all marketing collateral
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Write social ready copy, for additional content promotion. This includes for Nexthink’s own channels, as well as for employee dissemination via its content advocacy program
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Marketing
- Native English speaker, with impeccable and proven writing skills
- 6+ years as a full-time writer or copywriter
- IT journalism background preferred
- SEO experience preferred
- Experience writing about IT and highly technical topics essential
- Proven track-record of doing research using multiple sources
- Hand-on experience with a CMS (Wordpress preferred)
- Exceptional communication, prioritization and time management skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, product and engineering
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.