Senior UX Designer at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
We are looking for a UX Designer to play a major role in the company. The position entails a high level of responsibility within the R&D team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define the user experience for new and existing product capabilities.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers as well as customers across multiple agile teams.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create effective design solutions to complex problems—easy to understand, aesthetically appealing and consistent user experience.
- Spend up to 25% of your time meeting customers and users to discover their needs and test both early prototypes and released features.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
- Function: Design
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 10+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role.
- Experience designing complex desktop, web-based and mobile applications, not just websites.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite as well as wireframing and prototyping tools.
- Excellent attention to detail, with a commitment to putting the user first.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), French is a big plus.
- Online portfolio or work samples demonstrating a variety of user-centered design solutions.
If you are highly motivated and result driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback and you like being accountable and work within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.