DevOps Engineer at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated professional that can collaborate with engineering, QA, product, support and IT staff to manage code releases, implement new development and testing processes and ensure we deliver best-of-class quality software to our clients.
This is a unique career opportunity, as Nexthink is building a Cloud platform and staffing a new team for it. You’ll be part of this and responsible for setting up deployment automation as well as continuous integration, testing and delivery. You will also be responsible for setting up release monitoring tools and ensure the product goes live on time, with the required quality, ensuring security compliance and without disrupting of the service.
- Responsible for the release process, guaranteeing that the releases meet the quality standards and deploying new versions of the product
- Implementing continuous delivery, infrastructure as code, virtualization and high availability
- Implementing and improving tooling, technologies and processes to support the automation and configuration of builds, deployment and testing infrastructures (Jenkins pipelines, Docker, Swarm, Consul, Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, Ansible)
- Be able to build a vision, create a plan and help in the technical implementation
- Make the technical liaison between development, quality assurance, product management and technical support
- Coordinate between development and operation teams to optimize continuous delivery processes and make sure we deliver the highest quality in production
- Mentor teams in good practices in source code control and organization
- At least 5 years of experience in:
- Infrastructure and deployment automation
- Continuous integration, testing and deployment tools
- Configuration management (Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
- Working knowledge of containers technology and orchestration
- Familiarity with standard IT security concepts, i.e. encryption, certificates and key management
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Analytical mind, flexible mindset, and result oriented
- At ease in a Scrum environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic, flexible and collaborative team
- Fluent speaking and writing in English. If not at ease, motivated to catch up quickly
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.