MSP Pre-Sales Consultant at Nexthink
Dallas, TX, US
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
To support the growth of the Nexthink Global MSP business, we are looking to expand our Presales Consulting team with additional resources in North America. The focus of the Presales Consulting organization is on creating and delivering innovative value propositions to executive audiences within our Global Managed Service Provider (MSP) partner accounts by matching technical capabilities to business outcomes.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the Global MSP sales organization in the local territory over achieve its revenue goals by providing presales support for new and existing customers.
Working as a key player within the territory, the MSP Presales Consultant is expected to work collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services, Solutioning and Partner teams to understand sales and business priorities, and to align their activity with the needs of the Global MSPbusiness. This is a new role supporting the growing Global MSP Sales team in North America. The successful candidate is expected to reside within the sales region but will be remote/home based and travel to prospect/client sites throughout the region as necessary.
This role reports into the Global MSP Sales Director with day-to-day priorities set by the local sales region.
Key elements and responsibilities are described below:
- This is a remote role - candidates can live anywhere in the US.
- Help the sales team qualify leads by using your deep understanding of product capabilities to address business issues and provide business value.
- Demonstrate how Nexthink solutions can support overall customer initiatives and how this generates business outcome.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in different functions such as IT Security, IT Operations and IT Service Management to illustrate use cases where Nexthink can add value. This requires strong account management capability as well as a passion and enthusiasm for introducing disruptive technology.
- Support and lead large scale enterprise transactions as a Solution Consultant by using industry knowledge and understanding to move deals forward.
- Run and facilitate value-based workshops with prospects so that they can fully discover and understand how Nexthink can address their strategic projects and major issues.
- Participate as a speaker in key company events and other marketing related activity.
- Become a thought leader both internally and externally around driving business value with Nexthink.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Sales
- You consider yourself being an A-player and understand that success comes through team work and sharing knowledge
- Proven experience of working with a sales organization and a track record of successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the introduction of a new technology into a new market.
- Experience of one or more of the following areas:
1. Workplace, End User or Desktop Services and management of these
2. Digital Experience Monitoring or similar end-user experience driven functions
3. Cloud, Win10, O365 and other Migration-, Release- or Change related projects
4. The ITIL framework, Service Lifecycle and other quality of service related disciplines
5. Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance related disciplines
- Demonstrated skills in complex solutions environments
- Coaching/Mentoring experience to lead new reps through complex and lengthy sales cycles
- Superior business acumen; ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance, but also to use good judgment and escalate issues when needed
- Technologically savvy and able to learn Nexthink products and services, technologies and business
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of and interacting comfortably with senior leaders and executives
- Team player, able to thrive on finding solutions in a dynamic work environment
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company.
Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.