Senior Product Manager (Partners) at Malwarebytes
Santa Clara, CA, US
Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Our Product Management team is looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager who will help to shape Malwarebytes corporate strategy and define products requirements. The person in this role will be instrumental in defining and executing the Malwarebytes partner product strategy, including defining requirements for products, marketplace, partner ecosystem, community sharing, and other strategic initiatives. This is a highly visible role that will report to the Director of Products.
This role will involve working with product management team members to deliver a partner and channel product strategy that will help drive a successful go-to-market. This will entail working closely with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Product teams. A successful Product Manager for Partners will have a deep understanding of partner, channel, customer, and market requirements in addition to expertise in the overall cybersecurity and endpoint security space. Beyond that, this role will call for an ability to communicate the values of Malwarebytes solutions by providing key use cases, market drivers and defining key elements to build a successful business plan.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the partner, channel, and marketplace strategy for Malwarebytes.
- Partner with Malwarebytes product managers to incorporate products and requirements into a product strategy plan.
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships at multiple levels within the company, including Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Collaborate with our key members in the Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Products team to manage key deliverables.
- Communicate product benefits to internal stakeholders as required.
Skills You’ll Need To Have:
- 5+ years of experience in relevant strategy and product management roles.
- Knowledge in the cybersecurity market and understanding of competitive landscape.
- Experience defining channel/ partner strategy and products.
- Ability to speak with partners and customers with knowledge and professionalism.
- Excellent understanding of product requirements and successful business plans.
- Ability to collaborate and interact across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with self-motivation and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field preferred.
- MS or MBA preferred.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great working environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff