Sales Development Representative at Malwarebytes
Santa Clara, CA, US
Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Join our North American Sales team! In this role, you will be responsible for functioning as the front line of our company by building out accounts in our CRM system, cold calling prospective Malwarebytes clients & qualifying leads. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about sales and excited to evangelize the Malwarebytes vision.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with assigned Account Executives to develop go-to-market strategy and build sales pipeline
- Communicate with prospects via cold calls, emails & LinkedIn to develop interest in Malwarebytes software
- Consistently achieve goals quota that are set on monthly and quarterly basis
- Conduct administrative duties within Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with the SDR team to achieve collective & individual goals
- Learn best practices of Cybersecurity and how to effectively communicate with C-level Executives
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- BS/BA and 1-3 years sales experience preferred; sales/internship experience will be considered
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Commitment to become a closing SaaS Account Executive required
- Results driven & competitive nature required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
- The office-based position is in our Santa Clara, CA HQ.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff