Regional Sales Manager - Saudi Arabia at Malwarebytes
Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re pretty proud of all that too. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
A sales professional with vast customer relationships across the SMB/Enterprise landscape who will be responsible for managing their accounts and delivering sales excellence directly or through channel.
What You'll Do:
- Develops strong relationships with customer contacts across Saudi Arabia at executive level to gain insight into the business mandates and IT drivers enabling development of a strategy to sell Malwarebytes solutions.
- Focuses on the strategic nature of the relationship and builds long term value for the client and sustainable success for Malwarebytes.
- Works independently to determine the best approach for achieving personal and company goals.
- Works under general direction toward predetermined short and long term goals.
- Understands the client supplier ecosystem and build partnerships where appropriate to deliver against objectives: Channel and SI’s.
- Sells the organization’s products and/or services through a consultative selling approach and maintains good relationships with key individuals within named accounts.
- Responsible for expanding and retaining the client while ensuring ongoing excellent customer service.
- Primary sales point-of-contact for the account, representing the organization to the customer and the customer to the organization.
- Drives quarterly business reviews with selected customers to ensure value from Malwarebytes investment.
- Ensures customer is kept up to date with Malwarebytes product roadmaps enabling the customer to plan and mitigate risks to their business.
- Effectively engage and builds cooperative relationships with sales resources: SE, Channel, Specialist sales team and executives as required.
- Actively builds networks with contacts and partner companies that can contribute to Malwarebytes success.
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities, developing and executing the sales process.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Responsible for account penetration and balanced sales growth.
- Responsible for meeting assigned Sales Quota.
- Meets or exceeds discount/profit margin goals.
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on activity and sales performance as and when required by management.
- Ensure full compliance with all internal processes.
- Expect moderate travel
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Proven track record of sales experience in hi tech industry (preferably security software vendor level) developing strategic customer relationships.
- High levels of achievement against quota and experience selling to the executive level customer, preferably in the high-tech industry.
- Demonstrates strong sales skills and high level of technical and business acumen in both our industry and industry being sold into.
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to complex business situations.
- Extensive successful demonstrable experience in a field sales role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Direct field experience in working with end user accounts
- Arabic and English Language
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- A quickly growing, great work environment that supports growth and development
- A company with a strong social element, annual global company off-site, music events and lots of other great stuff