Financial Analyst at Malwarebytes
Santa Clara, CA, US
Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. We proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. Our flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, we’re headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
As we’ve been experiencing rapid growth, we recognize that ramping up our operational efficiency and business predictability are the cornerstones for our long-term success. We’re currently looking for a top FP&A individual who can help us to realize this vision and be the change agent for our next chapter. We believe that this is your opportunity to prove yourself and get rewarded with the success of the company and your career.
What You’ll Do:
As a Financial Analyst in our FP&A team, you will be responsible for supporting and driving new FP&A initiatives. Just think of any project or task in the areas of forecasting, planning, reporting, and analysis. Below are examples of projects that our FP&A team has accomplished or is chartered to accomplish in the near future.
- Annual operating plan
- Forecast model by Cohort
- Corporate forecast process
- Key SaaS metrics
- Executive dashboard
- Headcount forecast model
- Sales channel ROI
- Bookings, billings, and revenue reports
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Board of Directors packages
- Reporting automation
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
The ideal candidate will be someone who has the following experience/ skills with the capacity to work independently as needed:
- Bachelor's Degree in business/finance/accounting/statistics or other related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Finance – preferably in FP&A.
- Technology company and SaaS experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with financial modeling.
- Experience in financial planning and forecasting.
- Advanced Excel skills (advanced formulas, pivot tables, Power Pivot).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize within a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience with Access or other DB tool and self-serve BI (e.g. Business Objects).
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff