Manager, Customer Success at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Manage and grow a team of Customer Success Manager (3 members), but remain individual contributor on some key accounts
- Liaison between the Northern Customer Success team and Sales, Marketing Presales … teams
- Review and deliver “Adoption plans” to customers, promote Nexthink horizontally and transversely, ensure that Nexthink is deployed and used by many users
- Ensure our customers are getting the value out of the solution
- Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of Nexthink
- Act as the voice of the customer and provide feedback to Nexthink's Product Management, R&D, Sales and Marketing teams
- Identify and escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, work in collaboration with the Account Managers and Renewals Specialists
- Identify up-sell opportunities (Licenses or Services)
- Update our CRM database (Gainsight) and ensure that customer data is always accurate
- Seniority level: Senior Level
- Function: Customer Service
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT (ideally a pre-sales or consultant background ) with some expertise in ITSM, ITIL, Workspace management
- 3-5 years of experience in management and Customer Success Management
- Ability to get access to CxO and to drive complex situations for strategic customers
- Dedicated to ensure our customers get the value out of the solution
- Ability to balance customer interests and Nexthink’s ones
- Leadership, « Get Things Done » attitude
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Very well structured , disciplined and organized
- Curiosity and continuous learning ability
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to lead/facilitate meetings and host webinars.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- This role will require to travel up to 25%.