Customer Success Manager at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Review and deliver “Adoption plans” to customers, promoting Nexthink horizontally and transversely, making sure that Nexthink is deployed and used by many users
- Make sure customers are getting the value out of the solution
- Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of Nexthink
- Act as Voice of the customer and provide feedback to Nexthink Product Management, R&D, Sales and Marketing teams
- Identify and escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, working collaboratively with the Account Managers and Renewals Specialists
- Identify up-sell opportunities (Licenses or Services)
- Update our CRM database and make sure that customer data is always accurate and reliable
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Customer Service
- 3-5 years of experience in IT (ideally a pre-sales or consultant background )
- Dedicated to ensure our customers get the value out of the solution
- Ability to balance customer interests and Nexthink’s ones
- Leadership, « Get Things Done » attitude
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Very well structured and organized
- Curiosity and continuous learning ability
- Ability to get access to CxO and to drive complex situations for strategic customers
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to lead/facilitate meetings and host webinars.
- Fluent in English and Swiss German (spoken and written).
- This role will require to travel up to 25%.