Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a Game Engineer to join our growing Game Development team.
What you'll do:
- Implement player facing features that ship on a regular basis, including player code, AI, UI, and Sound. You would be working on a custom engine by using C and C++.
What we're looking for:
- 2-5 years experience in game development
- Strong knowledge of C and C++
- Strong 3D game math knowledge
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Basic understanding performance bottlenecks common in games
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience in fitness industries
- Passion for cycling, running and/or fitness
- Experienced Zwifter
- Console programming experience
- iOS/tvOS/Android programming experience
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.