Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager based in New York to join our international Talent Acquisition team.
- A competitive salary
- Company 401k plan
- Flexibility in work schedule
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as team lunches and gym reimbursement
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
You will do:
- Manage the complete candidate lifecycle from pre-opening to closing a role
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers from different teams and locations
- Create and spread Job descriptions, screen CV’s, conducting interviews and coordinating meetings for candidates and extend offers
- Sourcing candidates from different channels such as (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Train hiring managers on our application tracking system (Greenhouse) and interview techniques
You will be apart of:
As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be a part of a team of 6 people and be based in New York. You will work closely with several teams such as Legal and Office Management as well as Hiring leads from various departments. You will be in charge of delivering an effective and seamless candidate experience that promotes the Adjust culture and help the organization to grow.
- Experience working in a SaaS company and managing full-lifecycle recruitment
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills in English