Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Product Education Specialist / Product Trainer to join our Product Education team based in Berlin.
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
You will do:
- Design training courses and maintain an up-to-date curriculum
- Become an expert in the Adjust product
- Carry out 1:1 and group training sessions for our new employees
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors
- Evaluate the impact of training on employees' performance
You will be part of:
As Product Trainer you will be part of a 7 people Team and work closely with several teams such as Product Management, Sales and HR. You will be in charge of coordinating training activities on Adjust product-specific topics to new and existing Adjust employees. Your primary goal is to provide an outstanding experience and share knowledge about the Adjust product to ensure a smooth onboarding.
- Work experience as a trainer, teacher or coach
- Experience in designing training courses/classes with a blended learning approach (e.g. gamification, role-playing activities and job simulation)
- First experience in Mobile Advertising and/or delivering training on IT topics is a plus