Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Partnership Manager based in Seoul to join our international Partnerships team.
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as gym reimbursement
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
You will do:
- Establish relationships with your assigned partner accounts - ie social media platforms, ad networks, media agencies, and analytics/data companies
- Lead joint partner-planning processes to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Educate and update our partners about the Adjust platform on a regular basis
- Coordinate across various functions like support, service and management to meet partners’ objectives and expectations
You will be apart of:
As Partnership Manager you will be a part of team of 8 people based in Seoul and work closely with several teams such as Integrations, Support and Product. Your goal is to develop and extend our relationships with our partners to help improve Adjust’s market position and drive business growth.
- Good understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem
- An established network in Korean AdTech market
- Outstanding communication skills in English and Korean