Content Coordinator - Internship at LoveCrafts
We’re looking for a smart, eagle-eyed and confident Content Coordinator to help us deliver amazing content!
Is it you we’re looking for?
Reporting to our Digital Content Editor, you’ll be responsible for getting content up on LoveCrafts.com. You’ll liaise with freelance copywriters, uploading content to our Prismic CMS (it’s like a fancy Wordpress), coordinate the artwork, nail the SEO metadata, keep track of projects and update teams with progress.
Your main priority will be proof-reading and uploading existing content, but you’ll be confident writing the odd post too. Think - The 10 cutest cat embroidery designs, or How to master the purl stitch. You will have an amazing eye for detail, making sure our tone of voice is consistent with every post we put up. You’ll be confident localising posts with US English spellings too. Oh and you’ll also get stuck in with PR opportunities and community competitions too.
What’s love got to do with it?
A lot actually! We have big plans for LoveCrafts in 2019. We’ve combined our much loved brands, LoveKnitting and LoveCrochet, into one - to bring you LoveCrafts.com. It’s a single destination for makers to shop, share and dream in crafts. Whether you’re a knitter, crocheter, sewist, paper crafter or little-bit-of-everything maker, LoveCrafts has all the supplies, patterns and inspiration you need.
But to keep makers coming back to LoveCrafts, we need lots of inspiration that crafters LOVE. Project inspiration, free patterns, tutorials and technique guides, you name it! And that’s where you come in.
Who you are:
- Independent with an entrepreneurial mindset - happy to get stuck in and get stuff done
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Great communicator with colleagues across the business
- A great problem solver with a can-do mindset
- Highly IT literate - experience with a blog / CMS platform would be ideal
- Some experience with content writing / marketing is preferred
- 2.1 degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Interest in crafts would be great!
What we’re offering:
- 3-6 month paid internship (with potential opportunities beyond this)
- Hands-on marketing experience in a fast-growing tech startup
- Plenty of senior-level exposure
- First class training from a smart, kind team with backgrounds in top tier strategy consulting, technology and e-commerce, among others
- Free cake every Monday!
- Participating in our #playnotwork culture
- Central London Location in an amazing new WeWork co-working space