Business Transformation Architect at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Consult with prospects and customers in EMEA and APAC (+sometimes US) on how the technical capabilities of Nexthink can transform their operation both financially and functionally, and additionally how that transformation helps their business users.
- Partner with Pre-Sales engineers in order to ensure both business and technical pain is defined and documented for the POV, and that POV findings are converted to business value.
- Work together with Sales teams when a prospective customer needs to go deeper into concepts of process change, operational examples with positive business impact, assessment of monetary business value creation, and other strategic operational topics.
- Create a business justification document to assist the customer in the purchasing process.
- Collaborate with Professional Services teams for design, implementation, and training work.
- Collaborate with Customer Success team for creation of measurable plans for new customers to track against and measure progress.
- Play the role of a trusted advisor, one who can speak to prospects with credibility and experience to help augment the sales teams ability to close large deals.
- Provide input, availability, and content to contribute to Marketing events for market awareness and lead generation.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Consulting
- Senior Enterprise IT leadership experience with accountability for operations or engineering functions within End User Services.
- Experience with product evaluations and selection, business justification, finance and budgeting, staffing decisions, managing people, and working with other executives up to the C-level.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, allowing for presentations to senior staff, large internal groups, or at external marketing events.
- A collaborative approach with strong team skills, a positive and energetic attitude, and flexibility in travel and assignment requests is needed.
- Fluent English is mandatory
- This role will require to travel 50% up to 75% in high seasons