Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager based in Berlin who takes care of the French region.
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
- More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
You will do:
- First contact for your clients within adjust
- Support your clients on how to best use the Adjust product and help them resolve any technical challenges
- Provide daily support and have weekly check-in calls with your client base
- Work with a global Support team
You will be a part of:
As a Technical Account Manager you will be a part of a team of 23 people based in Berlin and work closely with several teams such as Sales and Integration. You are in charge of delivering exceptional customer experience. This plays a major part in your goal of retaining clients and them being satisfied with the adjust product.
- Exceptional written communication skills and a master at email communication
- Know-how on how to manage client expectations (especially more advanced client inquiries)
- Understanding of how to deal with clients quickly and effectively and willingness to travel
- Knowledge of mobile or Saas environment / ad-operations is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and French