Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager based in Singapore.
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Yearly company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as gym reimbursement
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
You will do:
- Overlook the PR plan execution including managing the local PR agency
- Lead, develop and manage events to ensure delivery is professional, timely and cost effective
- Manage marketing related vendors - PR agency, digital marketing agencies
- Coordinate with business development, alliances and sales teams for the related countries
- Conclude ROI analysis for marketing activities and budget tracking
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders who are involved in marketing programmes and required for sales, PR and analyst references
- Take ownership of the internal communication
You will be apart of:
As Senior Marketing Manager you will be a part of an international team based in Singapore and work closely with several teams from the APAC region and Headquarter. Your goal is to develop a strategic B2B marketing plan and execute it for SEA while ensuring alignment with the company’s overall GTM strategy and messaging.
- Proven experience in B2B marketing, events, digital marketing, branding and PR/Content/Communications
- Strong project management skills
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of SEA economic dynamics
- Outstanding communication skills in English and Bahasa