Software Engineer in Test at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product and experienced in Software development, testing and DevOps activities.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline by building new automation projects and tooling to help teams for test automation.
You will have a global overview on the product by working closely with the delivery team and the software engineers in tests of the different feature teams, on a daily basis to build and improve our automation solutions.
At Nexthink you will:
- Manage and improve the testing automation setup of the solution on the cloud, i.e. docker images, automation scripts, Kubernetes setup, Kafka, etc.
- Collaborate with developers and other software engineers in test in how to improve the test suites and framework for unit, integration, functional and stress testing.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Collaborate with software engineer in tests on writing E2E automation scripts and maintaining it.
- Collaborate closely with the delivery team on our CI/CD projects
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development / QA
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security and functional testing
- Proven experience on working with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Proven experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, Scala, typescript, python, bash, etc).
- Experience using test frameworks like Selenium, JUnit, Webdriver, JMeter, etc.
- Problem solving and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Kafka, Kubernetes and other cloud technologies.
- Proficiency in English