Solution Architect at Nexthink
Boston, MA, US
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Solution Architect would work closely and proactively with On-Field Business Development team and extended sales teams to clearly articulate and demonstrate Nexthink value proposition. Solution Architect gather unique customer requirements. Once understood, documented, and validated, these requirements are configured and customized into comprehensive demonstration(s) & presentation(s) of the capabilities of Nexthink. This individual must develop an acute understanding of customer requirements, competitor capabilities and emerging technologies, and having built that understanding, must work with the Business Development Executive (BD) to uniquely position and differentiate Nexthink in order to win the business.
- Learn and understand the Nexthink in depth and create the capability to customize the products to sellable requirement-based Solutions.
- Design and develop high quality solutions from the Base Nexthink matching the Customers requirements.
Sales Demo Solutions
- Ability to design, develop and maintain Sales Demo Setups.
- Ability to apply new features released by the Engineering and Services team bac on to the Demo Setups and maintain then with configuration management.
- Work in team to deliver creative options for customers and enable sales.
. Sales Presentations & Demonstrations
- Maintain, localize and enhance sales demo environments for regional target market
- Design and deliver customer presentations articulately and confidently that target the customers’ technical and business needs
- Assist BD with creating localized sales & marketing collateral i.e. competitive analysis, presentation slide decks and business case templates etc
- Design and deliver customer presentations articulately and confidently that target the customers’ technical and business needs.
- Present solution capabilities at Regional User Group Meetings
- Strategically position Nexthink against the competitors.
Proof of Concept
- Understand the ROI Model for product line suites or internal core technology.
- Assist BD with defining key success criteria for each customer
- Installation and configuration of product suite and systems on customer’s machines during a PoC and ensuring the system is functioning according to specifications
- Data analysis and reporting on key success metrics
- Assist BD with presenting PoC results to the customer or prospect
- Work with BD to transition knowledge to the services team
Training & Education
- Keep abreast of the technical knowledge and business impact of Nexthink Product, services and systems.
- Contribute to and maintain Solution knowledge base
- Attend regular training sessions to ensure product knowledge and skills are current
- Transition knowledge about Nexthink and best practices to the extended sales team
.Additional duties and responsibilities
- Interact with engineering and other levels based on field experience, as required, to improve product capabilities.
- While our working hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., given that we are a global organization and to ensure the highest quality of customer service, we may be required to be available at work whenever there is a business need
- Teamwork - Demonstrates the ability to manage inter-departmental relationships and build networks that will promote teamwork.
- Conflict resolution – Deals effectively with customers and team members in tense situations.
- Self-Awareness – Recognizes and understands how one's own moods, emotions and actions affect others.
- Motivation - Pursues goals with energy and persistence
Minimum Experience and Skills:
- Above 5 years overall IT experience as a consultant, sales or systems engineer for enterprise application products.
- Possess excellent time management and Multitasking skills.
- Prepared to handle demanding situations in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and possess high frustration tolerance.
- Computer Science Engineering B Tech / MTech.
- Proven experience of working with a sales organization and a track record of successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Experience of one or more of the following areas:
- Workplace, End User or Desktop Services and management of these Digital Experience Monitoring or similar end-user experience driven functions
- Cloud, Win10, O365 and other Migration-, Release- or Change related projects
- The ITIL framework, Service Lifecycle and other quality of service-related disciplines
- Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance related disciplines
- Experience defining the architecture of cloud deployed applications (AWS preferred) Experience with containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes or other similar tooling and defining and driving DevOps best practices within large teams
- Experience of large scale applications and building applications using service-oriented, micro service, and/or API based architectures at an enterprise scale.
- Experience with design patterns is a must
- Extensive knowledge on networking, security, scalability, fail-over,
- Extensive debugging skills ,Agile Methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Lean. knowledge is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively, to influence, convince and negotiate.
- Extensive experience in creating HL and LL design documents, and requirements document.