Sales Recruiter at Nexthink
Boston, MA, US
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Nexthink is looking for an exceptional Sales Recruiter to drive the recruiting efforts that will support various roles across the organization in the US. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process – from working with business leaders on position strategy and candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies that will deliver top talent to the necessary pipelines, screening candidates and negotiating/closing offers.
- Focus on proactive sourcing (e.g. networking, internet research, cold calling, events) and the recruitment of sales/customer facing roles.
- You will become a key recruiting partner to our organization and the business you support, exemplifying interest in talent programs, employment branding, and analytics.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other Nexthink HR teams.
- Drive the full-cycle recruitment process: screen resumes, conduct interviews, negotiate contracts, and successfully close candidates
- Partner with Hiring Managers to develop recruiting strategies to identify and bring in top talent.
- Develop sourcing strategies to continually build and maintain a diverse candidate pipeline
- Ensure a positive candidate experience while identifying candidate risks, proactively moving candidates through the recruiting process
- Record and maintain accurate tracking and status of candidate records in the ATS
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Human Resources
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong preference for candidates with experience recruiting enterprise software sales professionals.
- 2+ years of experience as a full-lifecycle recruiter (corporate or agency) and skills in passive talent sourcing.
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively building a pipeline of diverse talent, including active and passive candidates.
- Familiarity with the technology market and landscape.
- Experience recruiting for a high growth software company strongly preferred.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Dedication to creating a world class candidate experience for every candidate every time.