Sales Recruiter at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The Sales Recruiter supports with the overall recruitment process:
- Drive the full-cycle recruitment process across multiple geographies (Europe, META, APAC): screen resumes, conduct interviews, negotiate contracts, and successfully close candidates
- Partner with Senior Hiring Managers to develop recruiting strategies to identify and bring in top talent
- Develop sourcing strategies to continually build and maintain a diverse candidate pipeline
- Ensure a positive candidate experience while identifying candidate risks, proactively moving candidates through the recruiting process
- Record and maintain accurate tracking and status of candidate records in the ATS
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Human Resources
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, emphasis on sales candidates is a must
- Experience in software industry/IT is a must
- Strong sourcing skills on various channels
- Self-starter with a strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills in English; any additional language is an asset
- Ability to function independently in a high-volume fast paced international environment
- Strong internal and external customer focus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and outstanding follow through skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptionally strong relationship management and teamwork skills across all levels of the organization
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field