Office Manager at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Are you crazy about employee care? Are you obsessed with creating an amazing daily working environment by making sure the office runs smoothly and it’s in perfect shape? Are you keen on engaging activities that bring people together? Then join us to create an exceptional daily office experience!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the smooth running of the Nexthink office
- Direct deal with suppliers
- Stock control and anticipate needed supplies
- Supervise cleaning and general state of the office
- Anticipate, plan and conduct office refurbishment works
- Answer, screen and transfer phone calls
- Answer the interphone
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Manage mail on a daily basis and distribute it as appropriate to HQ
- Manage and renew the office insurance
- Manage the corporate mobile phone fleet
- Prepare the workplace for newcomers with the proper welcome kit
- Be in charge for the premises to comply with the Health & Safety local regulations
- Organize the Office Tour for the newcomers while explaining the security access, Health & Safety procedures and evacuation plan, office rituals, etc.
- Manage and process the Health Insurance for Newcomers, process lunch vouchers and fitness benefits.
- Coordinate the annual medical check-up
- Ensure the proper On-Boarding and Off-Boarding and collect company property as applicable
- Support the HR team in various ad hoc projects
- Capacity of adaptation and emotional intelligence in order to fulfill different profiles and department needs
- Create the bond by engaging the employees in the office life and organizing teambuilding activities, Aperos, Pizza talks, Scrum sessions, Christmas parties and other events
- Act as ambassador of the Nexthink culture
- Come up with new ideas and initiatives
- University degree or equivalent
- Professional related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills & presentation
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Very organized, ability to prioritise work & own initiative
- People person and team player
- English & Spanish fluent
- Trustworthy & commited
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity