Full Stack Developer at Nexthink
Bangalore, IN / Karnataka, IN
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Nexthink is looking for an Solution expert with Full Stack development skill set , who will take a key role on the Strategic Solutions team . This profile must have knowledge in all stages of software development and abreast with numerous technologies.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our various projects.
- Must have 5 to 8 years of software development experience with at least 3 years as full stack developer.
- Should be an Engineering or MCA graduate with at least 60% of pass percentage.
- Understand the business requirements of the project.
- Design overall architecture of the application.
- Identify technologies for the application.
- Analyze and integrate with 3rd party tools using APIs.
- Develop the application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with internal and external team to design and correct.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with any popular RDBMS like MSSQL.
- Highly experienced with any popular backend and front-end frameworks like Flask, Node.js, Angular, bootstrap, etc.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop with responsive UI.
- Good understanding of MVC framework.
- Ability to document requirements, design, architecture, coding, and testing.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to simultaneously work in multiple concurrent projects.
- Good oral and written communication skills is a must.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of developing Machine learning/AI scripting will be an advantage.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience working with IOT devices
- UX design principles
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and powerpoint.