Head of Performance Marketing at LoveCrafts
We are looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to own and manage key marketing channels, including email marketing, paid and organic search and paid social. You will be accountable for the growth and return-on-investment of these channels, and for the management and development of the team who look after their day-to-day operations. This role reports into our Director Nigel Whiteoak based at our London HQ.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for the management of a team at the heart of LoveCrafts’ daily trading performance. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the teams responsible for the following marketing channels:
- Setting targets and budgets for each channel, in collaboration with Finance and channel owners.
- Managing performance against these targets, including chairing the Daily Trading meeting. Leading course-correction actions when required.
- Development and prioritisation of plans to deliver structural changes in performance for example development of new channels, investment in technology, adoption of new approaches
- Fostering the development of your team to deliver performance
- Selecting technology to support our performance marketing activities (in conjunction with channel owners)
- Selecting agencies to supplement in-house capabilities, if required (in conjunction with channel owners)
Who you are
- First and foremost - a leader with people management experience
- Someone with proven ability to deliver results. The business looks to this person to bring home the numbers from a marketing perspective. You will have shown you can do this.
- Experienced working with performance marketing channels
- Highly analytical, with a deep understanding of the value of data-driven insight
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- A collaborator and influencer who can bring together key people to get things done
- Adaptable with an entrepreneurial spirit - the business and its environment continue to evolve and regularly require fresh approaches.
- An organised person able to prioritise over short and long term
- Degree educated, perhaps with an MBA
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience plus benefits: options over shares, pension plan, private healthcare, cash plan ….
- 25 holiday days pro rata + a day off for your birthday
- Great staff perks like free breakfast, fresh fruit, Friday company drinks
- Smart colleagues, supportive team and working environment that values excellence
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
- Central London Location in an amazing new WeWork with dedicated office space
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (SkyScanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, and entrepreneurial makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.