Software Engineer in Test (Win/Mac) at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
- Give guidance in terms of QA to the software development teams and participate actively in the implementation of a large scale automation framework and increasing automation test coverage.
- Actively discuss with the Product Manager to design the acceptance criteria and to prepare, ahead of test execution, test plan and automation scripts.
- Select and assess proper testing tools and utilities.
- Write code to automate the testing of new and existing features.
- Run manual and automated regression tests.
- Takeover the third level support cases and manage the issue resolution process.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues.
- Participate in the product release delivery process.
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different agile ceremonials
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- 3+ years of proven QA experience in software development
- Good knowledge of C# (knowledge of SQL, Python is a plus)
- Good experience in test automation and virtualization
- Experience in working on multiplatform environment is appreciated (Windows, Mac)
- Teamwork and collaboration are part of your DNA
- Good leadership and soft skillset (e.g. proactivity, pragmatism, open-minded, excellent communication skills, …)
- Experience in an agile environment is a must
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), French is a big plus