Sales Director Germany at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for a Sales Director to further develop our German business, including building and developing the team, setting the go to market strategy and leading from the front in terms of business development.
- Ensure that each of your team members has sufficient pipeline to cover their targets
- Coach, mentor, direct and discipline team members to make them as productive as possible such that they can achieve their targets
- Be responsible for meeting recruitment objectives for your team
- Define targets for your team
- Prepare sales plans in association with Nexthink Senior management; assist company growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans
- Participate in the definition of the operational plan in your territory
- Submit accurate forecast to Nexthink Senior management to assist in business planning and reporting
- Seniority level: Director
- Function: Sales
- 10+ years of experience in building and managing sales teams, in a B2B software environment
- Successful track record of hiring, training and developing sales representatives
- Solid sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Drive and motivation to maintain and increase production levels
- Team player who will thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Highly motivated and results driven self-starter. Operates with a sense of urgency and values accountability.
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Fluent in German, work proficiency in English