Digital Workplace Architect (macOS) at Nexthink
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As Digital Workplace Architect you will bring a key contribution in realizing our mission: to provide the most efficient, appreciated and trusted digital workplace to millions of corporate workers. Your job will cover four main aspects:
- Provide the technical expertise required to build and enhance our Product by working with Product Managers and Developers.
- Based on your experience, build content packs to help our customers to improve employee experience.
- Explore and increase awareness around the overall IT ecosystem of workplace solutions that Nexthink is part of, by understanding various technologies (operating system, application virtualization, configuration management, EMM, etc.). Identify how Nexthink can complement and enhance these technologies.
- Advise the R&D teams with workplace-specific knowledge during the development of our catalog of self-help/self-healing workplace scripts and artificial intelligence solutions.
- Collaborate with and advise our Solutions Consulting and Customer Success teams during customer engagements.
Your profile and experience
You are extremely passionate about solving challenging, real-life problems. You are a digital workplace expert with strong technical skills, the passion and love to keep up to speed and try out new technologies and a strong commitment to deliver the best digital experience to end-users.
- Strong macOS management and configuration experience in large enterprise environment.
- Deep understanding of the Windows operating system and related technology stack, including SCCM, Active Directory, Intune.
- 5+ years as Workplace Architect, Build Architect or a similar role in a large IT organization.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills, and social awareness.
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback and understand customer pain points.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.