Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l’Occitane, Kering, L’Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, San Francisco, Munich, Tel Aviv and expanding throughout North America and Asia, we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
We are hiring a passionate UX Product Designer (minimum 5 years experience) to reinforce our scaling Design organisation (currently 7 Product Designers).
You will contribute to the optimisation of our products user experiences and participate in the building of our products visions. We work in an agile environment, in close collaboration with Product Manager and Technical teams.
You will be the lead UX designer for 2 multi-disciplinary teams based in Tel-Aviv (or “Squares”). The rest of the Design Team is based in Paris. You will be the representative of the Design team in the TLV office :) !
- User Research & Usability evaluation. Interview users in context or during workshops to understand their needs, without influencing them. Conduct user tests (moderated or unmoderated, face to face or remote).
- Information architecture. Organise information and workflows in a sustainable way, feature-wide and platform-wide.
- Interaction design. Build low-fi and mid-fi interactive+testable wireframes. Have a vision of the future interaction. Propose durable and scalable solutions and specify them for development.
- Design System. Evolve our design system in a way that ensure industrialisation and effectiveness of design activities. Work in collaboration with the Design team as a whole to have a vision of the design process and know how to maintain the design system in the long term.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in practicing UX design as your primary skill
- You have strong experience and have the desire to work in a B2B / SAAS technology context.
- You have a strong experience in using modern prototyping tools to communicate your ideas (we use Figma).
- You are fluent in English (spoken + written). People describe you as autonomous,rigorous and organised person.
- You are willing to work in a flexible and informal environment.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-growing international company (15 to 600+ people in 7 years, 100 open position in 2019, 30+ nationalities).
- You want to take part in the structuration and industrialisation of our design team.
Nice to have:
- You speak French.
- You have knowledge in data heavy products, analytics and/or data visualisation.
- You have theoretical knowledge about psycho-cognitive models and theories
- You have knowledge in agile methodologies.
You have knowledge in accessibility and know how to apply it.